Where’s the Moon?
I state that the moon is under 4,000 miles away from earth.*
€500* will be awarded to the first person to give the correct answer to the real distance to the moon.
- The correct answer must be received in MP4. video format. ( It doesn’t need to be fancy, take a look at my video links at the bottom of the page – Part1/Part2*)
- Your answer must provide diagrams and ’empirical’ proof to show how you derived the correct answer/distance.
- Only original work will be accepted as a valid entry.
Terms & Conditions:
- All entries will only be accepted on Tuesday the 15th May 2018 from 1200 GMT. No entries will be accepted before this date and time.
- The first correct video answer closest to 1200 GMT on the 15th May 2018 will be awarded the prize.
- The prize of €500 will be converted at the exchange rate of your countries currency if you reside outside of Europe.
- Your work must be original, meaning it is advisable that you ‘do not use old data’, as from textbooks, as this will not be accepted as a valid entry.
- You must prove that you have come to your conclusion yourself, using math.
- The video must be emailed to us in MP4. format via WeTransfer
- You must provide a contact name and email address at the time of entry. (Please input this information in the message box in WeTransfer.)
- All entries will be uploaded to our youtube channel and facebook page.
- By sending your video for inclusion in the competition you grant CrystalCodex a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right to share the video.
- Proof of posting is not proof of receipt. If you have not received a receipt of the email via WeTransfer, please send your video again.
- E and OE.